My 10 Strengths

1.achiever
2.activator
3.analytical
4.competition
5.deliberative
6.empathy
7.futuristic
8.intellection
9.responsibility
10.significance

Friday, December 16, 2016

Web Design Questions

A.The process for this project was watching a series of six 15 minute videos and following the instructions.We used dreamweaver for building our website.It probably took me about 3 or 4 class periods to complete.

B.I made sure I got going on all of the videos and did the instructions as the video told me.I tried to get two done everyday.

C.Some of the things with coloring were a little bit hard for me.Overall,I thought this was our easiest project this quarter so I didn't have too many issues with it.

D.I learned a lot about what all goes into designing a website and how dreamweaver works.I also learned about code and that to be a web designer you have to know at least a little bit about how code works.

E.I liked doing this project and have a good outlook on the experienceI would probably enjoy working on something like this again.

F.

No comments:

Post a Comment