My 10 Strengths

1.achiever
2.activator
3.analytical
4.competition
5.deliberative
6.empathy
7.futuristic
8.intellection
9.responsibility
10.significance

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Social media's effect on college admission

                I thought the article we read yesterday was very interesting. It talked about how colleges are starting to look at the social media accounts of people applying for their school, often without telling the student. Sometimes after viewing social media accounts students are not admitted to the school and are not given a reason or a chance to explain. I think it was a good reminder that you should always be careful what you put out on the internet. Even if you don't plan on going to college, any job you have could look at your social accounts and fire you or not want to hire you in the first place. I think overall it just made me think about what I personally want to be letting the world see about me and what could potentially have a negative impact on my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment