My 10 Strengths

1.achiever
2.activator
3.analytical
4.competition
5.deliberative
6.empathy
7.futuristic
8.intellection
9.responsibility
10.significance

Monday, November 14, 2016

Ball Gif Project

Our first project in animation was to animate a ball bouncing up and down in Photoshop.By doing this we learned about the principles of animation which for this were squash and stretch.This is a principle of animation that says that a ball has to get narrower and longer as it goes down and flatten when it lands for it to look like it's bouncing.

I at first had a hard time getting this project started and going.I'm generally not a very tech-savvy person so things like this don't really make sense to me right away.I eventually started getting better at it as I continued on.I finished a little later than everyone else but I still got it done.

Overall,I liked this project.It helped me learn a lot of new things about computers and Photoshop.I'm glad  was able to do it and understand a little more about animation,something we deal with everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment