My 10 Strengths

1.achiever
2.activator
3.analytical
4.competition
5.deliberative
6.empathy
7.futuristic
8.intellection
9.responsibility
10.significance

Monday, November 14, 2016

Arcs Animation



For our second project in animation,we learned how to animate a ball bouncing in an arc.We used the same squash and stretch principles but also learned what a ball bouncing in an arc looks like.This project was much easier for me than the last because I am starting to get familiar with the features of photoshop.

The new things we did was learn how to tween slides together.It was a little hard to figure out.It came out not as expected but not terrible either.I think in the future this will help me a lot with any presentation type projects that need to be done.

My finished product turned out well and taught me a lot about animation principles.I think I am starting to get the hang of this and am glad I can continue to develop my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment