My 10 Strengths

1.achiever
2.activator
3.analytical
4.competition
5.deliberative
6.empathy
7.futuristic
8.intellection
9.responsibility
10.significance

Monday, September 12, 2016

Favorite/Least Favorite Colors

Favorite Color
        I don't really have any memories associated with black or pastel blue(my favorite colors). I pretty much just like them because those are the colors I like in clothes. I've always liked blue ever since I was little. It's a very soothing color and it reminds me of nice weather. Black has been a more recent thing for me. It goes with everything and it's basically the opposite of bright colors,which I hate. I don't know many products that use black for their designs and packaging besides Mountain Dew Black. Every time I think of pastel blue products I think of Downy fabric softener. I think they made it that color to make you think of relaxing and fresh things. If I could change one everyday product to one of my favorite colors, it would probably be my phone. I don't like the silver of my phone, I would much rather have a matte black phone. As far as the type of colors pastel blue and black are, I would definitely say black is a dark neutral color, while pastel blue is a cool tint.
Image result for downy fabric softener                                                        Image result for mountain dew black
 Least Favorite Color
       My least favorite color is definitely neon yellow. In general, I strongly dislike any bright colors. I usually only wear black and white with a couple very pale, pastel colors mixed in. Bright colors are just so harsh on the eyes and in your face. They kind of just remind me of the little girl's clothing store Justice. When I shopped at Justice I had a very poor taste in fashion, so I think I kind of have bad memories associated with bright colors. Neon yellow is just the worst to me, because it's the loudest of all the neon colors. As far as I know, no products use neon yellow for their packaging, probably for good reason, as no one really likes looking at that color. I think neon yellow would be considered a bright tint.
Image result for justice store

No comments:

Post a Comment