My 10 Strengths

1.achiever
2.activator
3.analytical
4.competition
5.deliberative
6.empathy
7.futuristic
8.intellection
9.responsibility
10.significance

Friday, September 2, 2016

Illustrator Experience


            This week in Ecomm we learned about different colors and the messages they convey. We also learned about what colors go well with each other and different features of Adobe Illustrator. We learned how to make different shapes on Illustrator and at the end of the week we had to use the skills we learned to create a picture with shapes. It was difficult to think of what to make so I didn't really have anything planned. I just opened the software and started creating shapes until I figured something out. I ended up making a rainbow colored bear character.I really liked it because it has a lot of colors in it and it's kind of cute. It's not super detailed or great looking, but it's quirky and charming in its own way. On the left is my bear graphic, and on the right is what I created at the beginning of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment