My 10 Strengths

1.achiever
2.activator
3.analytical
4.competition
5.deliberative
6.empathy
7.futuristic
8.intellection
9.responsibility
10.significance

Friday, September 16, 2016

The Sketchbook

          For this week's assignment in ecomm, we were instructed to draw logos on a page that we liked and thought represented graphic design. After we filled the page with logos, we had to sign the work in the lower right corner. We could also do typography, but I chose to stick with logos. At first, I just started drawing random logos, but then decided to do logos for various musical artists I like. There's only 3 logos on my page that do not represent an artist. I also chose not to do color, because I think it would've been too much going on and clashing if I colored every single logo.

            I liked this assignment, because I really like looking at things and then drawing them. Through the course of the assignment, I realized how many logos there really are in the world. Also, that graphic design is very unique because it can be interpreted in a different way by everyone

               

             Overall, I am happy with how this assignment turned out. I think I made it look neat and they all fit together in a nice way. The only thing I would change is the amount of eraser marks on my page. Other than that I think it looks good.

               
           To the right is a picture of the logos I chose to do.  
           
         

No comments:

Post a Comment